80% of our cases are corporate cases. The team’s experience and our profiles enable us to cover a broad variety of investigative assignments.
- General investigations and surveillance
- Cases for insurance companies and pension funds
- Cases of competition clauses
- Personal injury cases including unauthorized sick leave and absence from work
- Investigations of disloyal business partners and employees
- Fraud investigations
- Restoration of deleted data on computers, servers etc.
- Consultancy and advice on different forms of surveillance software
- Locating missing persons – e.g. debtors, business partners etc.
- Locating hidden valuables in cases of bankruptcy, fraud etc.
- Pre-employment screening and background checks
- Due Diligence
- Intellectual property rights investigation
- Breach of confidential information
- Theft and stolen goods
- Mystery shopping – assistance for companies in measuring quality in service and products, appliance to rules and codes of conduct etc.
Our strong international network provides us with special expertise when solving international cases. We work with a trusted group of investigators, which gives us the advantage of being able to investigate simultaneously in several countries. We have solved cases in countries such as the US, Canada, Hong Kong, and China.