We offer investigative services for private persons in investigating various matters such as:
- General investigations and surveillance
- Locating hidden valuables in cases of divorce, bankruptcy, fraud etc.
- Locating missing persons – e.g. debtors, family members etc.
- Matrimonial cases and cases of infidelity
- Joint custody cases with disputes in regards to children – e.g. suspicion of narcotics and alcohol abuse, violence, cases with the Danish authority ‘Statsamtet’ etc.
- Locating heirs entitled to deceased individual’s estates
- Restoration of deleted data in computers, servers etc.
- Consultancy on various forms of surveillance software
- Suspicions of identity theft
- Cases of unrightfully dismissal of employees
- Due diligence
- Background checks on private persons and companies – e.g. tenants, persons met on the internet, reputation and finance check of builders etc.
- Background checks in real estate acquisition – e.g. inspection, insights into public registers and certifications, former owners, former selling prices, interviews with neighbours and third parties etc.
Our strong international network provides us with special expertise when solving international cases. We work with a trusted group of investigators and have solved cases in countries such as the US, Canada, Hong Kong, and China.